Thursday, October 27, 2011

New 2nd (second) grade math worksheets posted!

After coming home from a long day at school, I managed to pick myself up and create at least 5 new worksheets for 2nd grade math. The worksheets deal with addition of triple digit numbers, subtraction of double digit numbers and adding the hours on a clock. Every second grader should be able to tell time and schedule things. It also appears that many 1st and 2nd grade math worksheets have about the same level of difficulty in the arithmetic. The real fun doesn't start until 3rd grade and beyond. See http://www.mathonlinework.com/worksheets/2nd_grade to view the material.

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to learn Math although not all of us would agree to some it may be boring. In my experience before I hate Math but when I learn from it more challenging and fulfilling on my part at least I tried than never. Worksheets are useful to beginners and to those who don't really understand.




    Jojo @ Math Subtraction Worksheets

    ReplyDelete